Kenwood's Canine Clubhouse
Kenwood Animal Hospital offers veterinary-supervised boarding for your dog or cat that is affordable, safe and comfortable. Our caring, experienced staff is dedicated to providing personal attention to your pet. Any special health needs, such as medicine administration, food preparation and exercise requirements, will all be reviewed with you.
Boarding Fee Schedule
Regular Boarding (charged per overnight)
Boarding Vaccination Requirements
Proof of the following vaccinations is required when boarding your pet(s) at Kenwood Animal Hospital:
What To Bring
Please be sure to label all personal items with your pet's name and your last name.
- • Vaccine and any other pertinent medical records (if performed elsewhere).
- • Your pet's regular food (and treats!) if they are on a special or prescription diet, have any food sensitivities, or may otherwise do best with their food. Otherwise we feed a standard diet (bland low residue diet for dogs, chicken and rice diet for cats - both available in canned or dry formulation). A variety of prescription diets may also be available for purchase.
- • Your harness, and advise us whether your dog requires harness walks ONLY. Also, please let us know whether your dog is used to having the harness on at all times, or if it should be removed between walks. (Please note: Kenwood Animal Hospital is not responsible for failure of owner-provided equipment.)
- • Your pet's medications and/or supplements as well as instructions on how these are to be administered during their boarding stay.
- • A well-loved toy, but preferably not your pet's favorite, as it may be misplaced during daily bedding changes. Anything that smells like home, such as a worn t-shirt, can be comforting for your companion while they're away from their home and people!
What Not To Bring
- • Pet beds, pillows or favorite blankets. We have a bounty of comfy bedding, and using our own will prevent your favorites from being misplaced in the laundry during daily bedding changes.
- • Rawhides, Greenies or other chewy treats, as these could be a potential choking hazard.
- • Bowls, as we have stainless steel bowls available that we sterilize between uses.
Kenwood Canine Clubhouse offers more than just daycare! Please inquire about the following:
- • Shuttle bus service for pick up and delivery of dogs to and from daycare
- • Routine grooming tasks, including: nail trims, anal gland expression, and brushing and coat maintenance.
- • Training reinforcement
- • Daycare in conjunction with boarding
- • Discounted daycare package rates
- • 2 or 4 hour playdates to let your dog work out some energy and supplement daily walks during their kennel visits
- • Veterinary checkups while your dog spends the day playing!
- • Annual exam
- • Vaccines
- • Microchipping
- • Annual Heartworm and Lyme disease tests